Any ideas how I can get from a 5/8' barb on a diverter to...

shooter_mcgeeMay 25, 2011

a 3/4" barb on a waterfall box using ID tubing? I am stumped!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

If you're not familiar with fittings, go to the plumbing section of any big box or hardware store and ask your question. Assuming the person helping you knows up from down, (BIG assumption) you should be outta there in a couple minutes, problem solved.

In a pinch, *ahem* I have been known to use short lengths of tubing as temporary adapters but it must be a tight fit. And even then, I wouldn't leave my pond unattended for any length of time unless the connection was submerged. (disclaimer: definitely NOT something I would recommend if dealing with high pressure)

Living 40 miles from the nearest big box store can be a pain at times...and necessity is the mother of invention as they say..


    Bookmark   May 27, 2011 at 12:27AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
How To Get Rid of Pond Vegetation
I had a small pond deepened and it is great except...
alameda/zone 8
Dressing and coping a formal pond
Is there any general advice for how to dress the interior...
ysrgrathe PA 6b
Silicone brand - does it matter?
Hi all! So I'm currently repairing my first pathetic...
My ponds with no liners
I dug these ponds with a rented bulldozer 30 years...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™