I just hooked up the main waterfall and now I have bubble patches constantly over the surface of the pond. I doubt it's harmful, but my wife doesn't like it. I haven't added anything to the pond (like algaefix) so I don't really know what's causing it. I thought it would go away after a week, but I still have it. Maybe it's just noticeable because the water is somewhat green. Maybe it's the algae causing it or maybe the water is just highly oxygenated.
Any thoughts on what might be causing it? Something biological happening? I'm not concerned...just curious mostly as I'm sure it's harmless.