Do any old times remember

koijoyii(NE Ohio)September 1, 2010

way back when another forum member was nice enough to post a map of all the forum members and the locations of their ponds on the map with links to their pictures. I am regretting not saving this link. I can't remember if it was Semper. His name comes to mind because he is so computer savy. If anyone saved the link would you be so kind to post it here? If my memory serves me right I am estimating I have been a member (lurker at first) for approximately 10 years give or take a few and the posting was around when I first joined the forum.

Jenny

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
chickadeedeedee(z 6-7 ish Ohio)

I'll ask Semper. He's hard at work now but I'll get back to you. In the meantime ... enjoy your Ohio Summer weather!And the A/C! 8-)

Bookmark   September 1, 2010 at 2:34PM
pondmaninal(7b)

Jenny, I saved it but unfortunately, not on this laptop. I actually don't think that it was Semper. I think that it was one of the ladies.

Bookmark   September 1, 2010 at 8:32PM
jeanner(SW Ohio - Z6)

That was me. Unfortunately I did not transfer it to my new web host since I hadn't had any visits to it in several years. I think I still have the pictures and I might have the html pages if anyone is interested.

Bookmark   September 1, 2010 at 9:55PM
More Discussions
Do crows eat frogs?
I've had my pond for 15 years, and never suspected...
robin321
Tree stump for decoration???
Hello all, I need information about my new 2,800 gallon...
izolah76
A deck window to my pond
Covered a portion of my pond with a deck so I decided...
thepondfather
Waterlilies won't grow, leaves are small and curled
Hi all, I have waterlillies that until a year ago was...
reneek
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™