roseland nursery

cherrykist(Z-7 NC)April 2, 2008

Does anyone know what happened to roseland nursery out of NC? I contacted her through her website and then picked up the roses at the Raleigh's farmer's market. I can't find the website anymore. I was hoping to go agin this late spring but it seems I may be out of luck :(

Tammy

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
kenny_bln(Berlin Germany)

Hello Tammy
I was looking for somthing the other week and was on the website it was a new site but was not working . Now it is gone Hmmmm. I looked under helpmefind there is a telephone number there . I thougt is was lady but in helpmefind is a man´s name

Kenny

Bookmark   April 2, 2008 at 9:16AM
dana5a(Z5aIL)

I talked to the owner of the nursary in the fall.She mentioned that they were moving and because of the drought in NC at the time she can't predict the availability of the roses in the spring and to call in march.I have been trying to do that.The phone number on the Dave's garden is being answered by a lady who says I got the wrong number.I couldn't access the web site either. I would like to get a few roses from Roseland ,if possible.
Dana

Bookmark   April 2, 2008 at 9:21AM
kenny_bln(Berlin Germany)

I just talked to lady at roseland she is still in business and and still goes to the farmermarket in Raleigh the problem with the website is someone took her moneny and ran . the number that iy posted at helpmefind is correct.

Kenny

Bookmark   April 2, 2008 at 10:27AM
mgleason56(Michigan 5b)

She is out here lots, so maybe she'll respond. I asked her about the website last week on this forum, but have not heard back.

Bookmark   April 2, 2008 at 10:35AM
windeaux

Donny started a thread here a few days ago. I asked her about the status of her website & she replied (see link). I hope she will eventually get the site back up. She has a phenomenal selection, supplies healthy roses and always gives an honest representation of her plants.

Here is a link that might be useful: UPS Dude

Bookmark   April 2, 2008 at 11:30AM
erasmus_gw

I've bought some great plants from Donny and she does have an incredible selection.
Linda

Bookmark   April 2, 2008 at 3:15PM
sheerbliss(8-NC)

Tammy,
I'm still in business at the Farmer's Market. I no longer even try to manage the website. It's beyond my ability at this point. My number is 919-906-7673. Dana is completely correct about inventory. It was a rough year for anyone in the green industry in NC. Plus we moved the nursery and our home. This year should see some improvements.

Donny

Bookmark   April 2, 2008 at 5:12PM
More Discussions
Rainbow Happy Trails
My local nursery has a rose named Rainbow Happy Trails....
Beth9116 zone 8a TX
Does Anyone Grow Rina Hugo?
This is a new rose in my garden, and one I'd never...
ingrid_vc so. CA zone 9
Roses from highcountry roses - really disappointed
I received my roses from highcountryroses today. It...
bluehaven_gweb
Roses that you miss
I have a few roses I have lost over the last 10 years....
kingcobbtx9b
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™