Does you Electric Chainsaw sling bar oil or show good signs of oi
1. Does you Electric Chainsaw sling bar oil or show good signs of oil on the bar?
2. What brand, size, RPM is your saw?
3. Does it have a manual pump or the oil drafts down from a vented oil tank top?
4. What would you estimate the oil port's dia at the eng to bar to be?
5. My McCulloch Eletramac 12" Chainsaw is not oiling the bar good IMO.
6. My next effort will be to use drill bits by hand to know the full size of the port and hopefully sawdust. Also check the full length of tubing and 90 degree joint for the full size opening. I have a feeling and hope I will find that chunk or fine deposit of sawdust that compressed air and solvent d/n move. The attachment shows pulling the oil tank at the 90 degree joint might be a good option.
Please share any extra info on getting a good bar oil flow using 30 wt oil with a "Clean" draft sys.
Thanks In Advance For Sharing Info!