W-W Grinder Renegade 250 Chipper

scramblerman1aJanuary 16, 2009

I purchased a Renegade 250 chipper and need some information and/or parts. Should this unit have a screen with holes at the bottom of the unit like a hammer mill would? Does anyone know where I can get replacement parts or a owners manual. I believe that the company is out of business. Any help or info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Tom

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
chas045(7b)

There was a recent post on these on the 27th of Dec. skip back or search 'ww grinder'. The gist is that these are not chippers but actually designed to pulverize corn cobs with other silage for hog feed.

Bookmark   January 16, 2009 at 6:35PM
desertpipe

tturk,
Where did you find a copy of the owners manual for the Renegade 250.8? I am a bit desparate to get ahold of this as I am the new oner of one, and I can not get the screen to release, and the blades are jammed.
Thanks, Chuck

Bookmark   June 13, 2009 at 12:48PM
joseph1958_optimum_net

I have one, bought brand new 1990. Paid $1100., willing to sell, used less then ten times. Grinder has been stored inside all its life when not in use. Anyone interested we can work on a deal. I have a brother-in-law who owns landscaping business now, I use his eguipment when I work on my property.

Bookmark   May 4, 2011 at 6:58PM
stevemar36_epix_net

I own a 250.8 renegade wood chipper. Is there anyplace that I can get parts for it. I understand that the companyis out of business. It is a good chipper but I don't know where to purchase parts. If anyone could help me out I would appreciate it.

Thank you

Bookmark   July 18, 2011 at 2:34PM
stevemar36_epix_net

Where can I get a blade for my Renegade 250 Chipper?

Bookmark   August 3, 2011 at 3:18PM
jlunbike_aol_com

I bought a Renegade 250 about 1 Mo. ago. Big clean up job and then rebuilt the carburetor. Runs great and does the job. Would like to buy a new cutter blade.
Any ideas or suggestions on getting a replacement cutter blade?

Bookmark   August 23, 2011 at 11:32AM
wdpetersen

Inherited a Renegade 250 chipper, and need an owners manual. Could someone forward me a scanned copy? I would so appreciate it!! (wp@byu.net) Has anyone found replacement parts for it?

Bookmark   September 5, 2013 at 7:43AM
More Discussions
No more roll pins
Finally got the roll pins out of the wheels on my Horse...
snuffyinatl
Stihl vs. Husqvarna Chainsaw purchase
I am lucky enough to have my wife ask me to pick out...
virginiacowboy
Primer not getting Gas?? After Carb Rebuid?
I just rebuilt a couple snow blower Carbs (both Tecumseh...
bertman_gw
Adjusting Carb on Toro S200 Snow Blower
I have a small 2 stroke Toro S200 Snow Blower that...
rgress
Electrolytic Rust Removal
Has anyone tried this, using a battery charger, "washing...
exmar
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™