troy bilt horse tiller attachment

Bill1970January 31, 2013

Can anybody tell me what the "sod point" attachment is used for? I find it listed in both the owners and parts manuals, but neither say what it's used for or how to use it. Any info would be much appreciated. thank-you

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
gator_rider2(z8 Ga.)

Tilling up a sod = grass the tiller wants walk on top like run away. The point dig in as drag and help on runaways.
Here link to point on drag bar.

I use sweet on mind that works good to, but haveto buy different pieces so mount sweet on this first part of hiller furrow attachment.

Here is a link that might be useful: sod point

This post was edited by gator_rider2 on Thu, Jan 31, 13 at 18:09

    Bookmark   January 31, 2013 at 6:04PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Great! I've gotta have one! LOL Does anybody have a sod point attachment they could give me the measurements from?(length & width) As they are NLA, I'm going to get one of the guys in the fab shop where I work to make me one. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

    Bookmark   February 2, 2013 at 9:48AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Troy Bilt Pony Tiller
I have a Troy Bilt Pony Tiller with a 5 HP Briggs and...
Kohler K181 valve clearance
The engine would run perfect for maybe 30-45 minutes,...
Testing the new format X allowing multiple attachments.
I am back to two Lexan chain guides due to a chain...
Craftsman Snowblower Recall
Did anyone else receive a recall notice in the mail...
IS it ME ? OR is this site/Forum Gone in hibernation?
This used to be such an informative and active site!!...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™