troy bilt snowblower light ????

themuleJanuary 3, 2011

Happy new year ! I just bought a troy bilt model 2410 . I want to attach a light as it doesnt come with one . last years model had a pigtail to plug in a light . the new model does not . The Manuel only states that the light is optional but nothing on the install . anyone with any experience with this model that can tell me where to plug in?!?!?!?!

thanks Mick D

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
rustyj14(W/PA)

If your machine uses a 12 volt battery, similar to a car battery, but smaller, you can hook up an LED light, with a piece of two wire lamp cord, a toggle switch, and a bracket. An LED lamp would probably be more durable than the usual car light bulb.
Some folks have said-using a miner's cap lamp or something similar, would work, too.
Try googling LED lamps. I found lots of info in those web-sites, on LED lamps! Also-using a small motor-cycle 12 volt battery would save the use of space, and save weight, too.

Bookmark   January 4, 2011 at 11:35AM
More Discussions
Any owners of the Troy-bilt Cultivator Plus?
I bought this around 1984 and have never seen another...
baymee
Older Troy Built Tiller Model ID
Trying to indentify model number of my unit. It is...
gardenerfrank
Mantis Tiller purge bulb
I cannot get gasoline to come into the purge bulb....
Alice40
Harbor Freight small utility tralier question
I just purchased this harbor freight trailer. http://www.harborfreight.com/1090-lb-capacity-40-1-2-half-inch-x-48-inch-mini-utility-trailer-with-12-inch-four-lug-wheels-and-tires-90153.html I...
rlmunsey
cultivator or tiller or both
In the past I've manually tilled and cultivated my...
Bushwhacker Blood
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™