To Sara from Phoebus

brit5467(7b/8a Coastal VA)April 5, 2013

Hi Sara (from Phoebus)...it's Bonnie (from Buckroe)!!

So happy to hear from a neighbor! I'm not sure which forum I was in when I said I lived in Buckroe so not sure you will see this but sure hope it was this one??!!

This is the only way I can reply to your email since you do not have the option for me to reply directly back to you - your mail has a 'generic' statement at the bottom saying "sender has chosen not to reveal his/her email address".

Am guessing you used a GardenWeb form to write me and I'm guessin you were able to do so since on "MY PAGE" I have included my email under "Send me an Email".

So send me ANOTHER email but this time, include YOUR personal email address within your email.

Then I can write you directly back, okay?

I would love to come see your garden. You have a WHOLE lot more going on than I do, so I'm sure it will be amazing !!!

Looking forward to hearing from you !!!
Bonnie (from Buckroe...lol)

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ken_adrian Adrian MI cold Z5

what she should do.. is go to your members page by hitting your name ... and use the SEND ME AN EMAIL LINK...

and include her direct email.. and perhaps a phone number ... in the private email ...

i wouldnt post that kind of info in the public forum ..

at first i though this was one of those spam emails i get.. where the guy just rec'd 22 million dollars.. and if dearly beloved, me ,send my bank numbers.. they will give me 11 million of it.. lol ...

ken

Bookmark   April 5, 2013 at 7:08PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
brit5467(7b/8a Coastal VA)

Thanks for the input, Ken. I didn't word it same as you but thought I basically told her same thing - to go to "MY PAGE". I never suggested she post anything on here (know better than that...lol).

Anyhow, I'm happy to report she DID understand and replied with her email and so now we can hopefully become friends and actually get to visit each other's gardens !!!! She only lives 5 mins. away !! Sooo KOOL !!! I'm soooo tickled.

Hadda laugh at your spam example. I remember the VERY first time I got one of those years ago...MAN, I thought I was gonna be RICH !!! LOL

Bonnie

Bookmark   April 5, 2013 at 9:36PM
More Discussions
Mason Bees)
Does anyone here encourage Mason Bees to stick around...
mikerno_1micha
Im looking for rare edible perennials for zone 5
I want things that require vary little work and do...
grannypeck
I got my bees!
My mason bee cocoons came in the mail today. I'm...
mxk3
Echinaceas in my Rain Garden
In a rare stroke of luck I just finished my rain garden...
northraleighguy
true pink or purple oriental poppies
Hi, I've tried to grow pink and purple oriental poppies...
mary_rockland
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™