Plant Golden Euonymus now or wait?
I made a spur of the moment purchase of Golden Euonymus (Eumonymus japonicus "Aureo-Marginatus") due to them being 75% off. The plants all look in excellent condition to my untrained eye, all about 12-18 inches in height and are in 2.8QT (2.6L) pots
My question is should I plant them now (November 22) or wait until spring. The winter has set in and the temperature at night is heading down towards freezing but we are still getting plenty of sunshine and temperatures in the mid 60's F during the daytime, for now at least.
I'm in the fort worth area of TX USDA zone 7
Thank you in advance of any help