Husqvarna 455 chainsaw won't start
I have a Husqvarna 455 Rancher that's only about 2 years old. It just 'all of a sudden' stopped starting. Here are the steps I've tried.
- A mechanic replace the carburetor, fuel lines and spark plug (well, I don't know if he replaced carb or just rebuilt it (new gaskets, cleaned it, etc).
- Replaced the fuel filter (and fuel line attached to that fuel filter) after I got it back from the mechanic b/c it was black. (when draining the tank the old fuel filter fell out because it wasn't attached to the fuel line)..... I know, some mechanic... :/
- Took carb off and cleaned everything. There was junk in there due to the fact, I'm assuming, that the fuel filter was not attached.
- Read on here about testing the compression, so Autozone lent me a compression tester and it tests 80psi with the compression nut pushed in and 120psi with the compression nut pulled out.
- When I spray carb cleaner in the spark plug hole, it fires for about 2 seconds and then cuts off.
So, I'm stumped. The only thing that strikes me as odd is the primer bulb... when it's full of fuel then it doesn't push in anymore. Which may be normal, but I'm used to my weedwacker cycling the gas through as many times as you push it.
So, it seems that there is no fuel getting to the engine?
Thanks for your help!