Simplicity sno blower:

rustyj14(W/PA)March 14, 2010

OK-where's the guy from New Castle, PA, who wanted to come get the Simplicity snow thrower, when the snow was hip deep on a giraffe??!

He can come now-the snow is gone! Contact Rusty Jones, here! Or Email him!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
baymee(LehighValleyPA)

Somebody yanking on your chain?

Bookmark   March 15, 2010 at 6:17AM
rustyj14(W/PA)

Yes, and they really yanked it this morning! I went out to go to the auto parts store, got into the Buick, inserted the key, and BINGO--No start! Somebody stole all of the power from the battery!
So, down to the garage, to get the tools, and the trickle charger and all. hooked up the charger, and got a light on inside! HAH! Checked every thing i could--all seems ok. Batty is 2 years old, is coming up gradually. Turned off inside dome light-have to wait for several more hours, for more trickling.
Was out Sat. nite, to Annual Firemens Ball, and might of left the dome on. Note: Only 2 glasses of liquid refreshment all evening! All of 3 hours there. Plus coffee! Stuff happens, ya know?!

Bookmark   March 15, 2010 at 1:00PM
rustyj14(W/PA)

re: Simplicity snow blower, and battery: The man came today and got the blower--drove from Harrisburg, Pa. Nice man! Friendly and congenial, and gave me a nice tip! No, not a tip on the horses!
The battery--came back up to good. been using it this week, and working ok. WHEW!!
Sold my extra leaf blower today--folks down the road gave it to me as a freebie. Fellow also wants a push mower, powered. must get them out of storage! Grass is greening up, moles have ate the back yard, full of holes!
Got my Toro-wheel horse out and running. nice warm day-good for outside work. Have two electric mowers, an electric weed wacker, but no charger for it. They are available. ( a garbage find!) And, time to haul the winters junk collection in to scrap yard! Got a bunch of stripped out push mowers, and an old C-man stripped tractor to go, too. Won't get rich, but will get the Boss-lady off my back!

Bookmark   March 19, 2010 at 7:56PM
More Discussions
Stihl Chainsaw - starts but won't run
My trusty (10 yr) old Stihl 16" chainsaw is starting...
uberfusion
Older Troy Built Tiller Model ID
Trying to indentify model number of my unit. It is...
gardenerfrank
Looking for a new "top box" for my tool chest.
My old one died of old, old age and I didn't replace...
exmar
Harbor Freight small utility tralier question
I just purchased this harbor freight trailer. http://www.harborfreight.com/1090-lb-capacity-40-1-2-half-inch-x-48-inch-mini-utility-trailer-with-12-inch-four-lug-wheels-and-tires-90153.html I...
rlmunsey
Backpack Leaf Blowers
I have been looking around at backpack leaf blowers,...
OutdoorGuy1
Sponsored Products
Braided Accent Rug: Jackson Taupe 2' x 3'
$69.97 | Home Depot
Korver Ottoman - Cordova Picante Orange
Joybird Furniture
Southern Enterprises Braxton Laptop/Writing Desk - HO9246
$149.99 | Hayneedle
Old-Fashioned Cast Iron Shelf Bracket
Signature Hardware
Artemide | Dioscuri Table Lamp
$260.00 | YLighting