AmPro tiller parts

stan-2009March 13, 2009

I have an AmPro Pro Til tiller that I need parts for I have serched the internet for hours trying to find parts for it,with no luck it is a mod.#500907r made by American Products Co. in Raymond Miss. bought new in 1985 by older couple that gave it to me .Need tine control cable Can anyone Help me with any Ideas Thanks P.S. love this Site

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
roadsiderick

HI!
i also have an am-pro. mine is a model #500681.it is labeled a QWIK-TIL.maybe we could exchange pix of our machines and find you a solution to your problem. i believe we are alone in this as i have spent countless hours online just looking for a tiller like mine and yours was my only hit so far.i tried to upload a photo to the site'sgallery but can only get photo at 562 kb and max is 500 kb. anyway mine works great! hope to hear from you

Bookmark   May 22, 2009 at 11:54PM
gator_rider2(z8 Ga.)

Stan if close to savannah Georgia and cable bigger than unverisal choke or control cable there place that can not think name that make cable. Industrial stores can help on lower end control cables there cable that pull out and twist to lock is that what have most home owner cables be kind buy longer and cut to lengh you need napa may have a listing in there books. Knowing lenght and size of wire in cable helpful and handle type.

Bookmark   May 24, 2009 at 3:05AM
hthoman524_comcast_net

I have a protil model 500703 8hp self drive and im unable to find replacement tines.The machine performs great,hate to take it out of service

Bookmark   February 3, 2011 at 12:04PM
cooldriver1946_live_com

i just bought a used Pro til rear tine tiller that is in good shape but does need a couple of parts (air filter). If anyone finds parts please let me know. It seems like a heavy duty machine with a 6.5 horse kohler motor.Thanks for any information you might have.

Bookmark   April 11, 2011 at 10:54PM
tmaassen_c-i-service_com

I'm also looking for parts for my Pro til model 500779 please let if anyone knows of parts for it.

Bookmark   May 10, 2011 at 12:37PM
Rubo

Same boat. I have model 500808 AmPro Pro Til with 5hp Briggs and counter rotating tines. I am in need of a pulley, belts and new cables. Seems like if this many people still use these old tillers, parts would be available somewhere. From what I have found online, MTD ended up buying this company. I wonder if they have parts. Anyone tried them?

Bookmark   April 17, 2012 at 12:27PM
More Discussions
Waterproofing a basement
I get water in my basement just about every spring...
huskymaniacny
Have you successful cut any “seasoned firewood” inside?
Have you successful cut any “seasoned firewood”...
loger_gw
What’s a good safe cure to stop or slow root entering sewer line?
What’s a good safe cure to stop or slow root entering...
loger_gw
What locked my Neighbor’s 6.5 Briggs Quantum Edge Engine?
I wanted to see what locked my Neighbor’s 6.5 Briggs...
loger_gw
Any owners of the Troy-bilt Cultivator Plus?
I bought this around 1984 and have never seen another...
baymee
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™