Wow what a beautiful show! I would love to move a few of these plants after they finish blooming. Would this be the time to move them or would fall be better? Thanks
I have a seedling that hasn't bloomed yet and I'm moving mine now, just because I keep wanting to move it and not getting around to it.
I think it depends on the weather in your case. If it is already getting hot by the time it finishes blooming you might want to wait for Fall, but if it's comfortable temperatures and the 7 day forecast looks good and you give it a lot of TLC, I'd say move it after blooming. I always dig a large rootball, water it in well and I cover mine with an overturned milk crate for about a week after moving.