Highly recommend Santa-Rosa Gardens

april_wine(z7 Tennessee)April 11, 2012

I received my plants today from Santa Rosa Gardens. Very impressed! Never have I gotten such large plants or packaged so well from mail order company. Highly recommend this company!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
gardenweed_z6a

That's great news. They moved to the top of my favorites list last year after two amazing orders. First one this year is scheduled for delivery next week. They have amazing half-off sales too.

Bookmark   April 12, 2012 at 7:21AM
ATekk(6nj)

Saw this thread and thought I would chime in also because I was so impressed.

I am redoing a lot of garden beds in a new home I purchased so last fall during their great sale I purchased over 66 plants and had them delay shipment until the spring. I just received my plants and I couldn't be happier with the order.

Out of 66 plants not one was damaged, dead, or even weak looking. Each one is definitely in the best condition (and largest) I have ever received from a mail order nursery. Each plant was in its own "stocking" (which did great in keeping soil from falling all over the box) and then carefully wrapped in a still moist construction paper of sorts. I will be planting them this weekend but I don't really see any reason that they wont flourish.

Normally I don't write reviews but I was so impressed I wanted to help them out any way I could.

Bookmark   April 17, 2012 at 11:03AM
pippi21(Z7 Silver Spring, Md.)

Gardenweed, why not take pictures of how things are packed..never ordered from them, but I understand they have Rozanne on sale..

Bookmark   April 17, 2012 at 10:23PM
echinaceamaniac(7)

I've had good orders from them too.

Bookmark   April 17, 2012 at 10:56PM
marquest(z5 PA)

They are a great reasonable online nursery. You do not find many of them these days. We have a lot of over priced places to shop online but for fair price and good plants I have to add my vote for Santa Rosa also.

Bookmark   April 18, 2012 at 7:27PM
buyorsell888(Zone 8 Portland OR)

I have ordered from them at least six times in the last five years. I highly recommend them as well. Have never had any problems even with clearance plants.

Bookmark   April 18, 2012 at 9:15PM
More Discussions
Before and After
By chance I came across this first photo just today....
rouge21_gw
Are you missing past content?
I went searching for my old comments on GW and according...
prairiemoon2 z6 MA
Plant of the Year
FWIW I see The Perennial Plant Association membership...
rouge21_gw
Whatcha' doing?
What garden related shenanigans are you guys up to? I'm...
christinmk z5b eastern WA
liatris bulbs
I just bought bulbs. Can I start them in a pot now...
sorie6
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™