Wagner 6110 Extendable Electric Limb Trimmer Manual

mike5335April 17, 2009

I have a working Wagner 6110 Limb Trimmer but about a week ago it developed a short. Means I need to open it up to see if its the cord and replace it with another cord that will work for it or if it is a loose conection. Acts like its a loose conection. They no longer make this model and supply nothing for it. I need to know how to get it open as I have removed all screws in main body and handle. I also havn't seen any clips that would be holding it together from the inside. This is why knowledge of or a manual to this trimmer would enable me to get it open and maybe fix it. Also if anyone has replacement blades I would be interested but think I could get some sort of reciprocating saw blade and adapt it. Thank you for any help that you may be able to give to me.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
gburkhal_tassie_net_ay

There is a screw under the Wagner 6110 Logo panel. Remove the label and you will find the screw. By the way, I need a part myself for a 6110; the plastic drive head on top of the motor is shot.

Bookmark   December 28, 2010 at 9:36PM
swampfoxprp_mchsi_com

i'm in need of a blade....live in cedar rapids, iowa....does anyone have any ideas.....posted 6-28-11

Bookmark   June 28, 2011 at 8:12AM
CharlesCates

I have a Wen Lumber jack & need a Motor. I live in Houston Tx. Is there a place to get a motor. I have a manual, but there are no parts listed. Thanks Charles 03-01-2013

Bookmark   March 1, 2013 at 5:26PM
More Discussions
Best gas leaf blower?
Can anyone recommend a good gas powered leaf blower?...
robar
Predator 212cc Engine, Harbor Freight FYI
Hi Folks, Been thinking of getting one of these for...
exmar
Electric shredder motor will switch on but won't spin the blades
Hello, I have an electric garden shredder that will...
Lindsay Durdle
Craftsman Snowblower Recall
Did anyone else receive a recall notice in the mail...
pjrsjr
No more roll pins
Finally got the roll pins out of the wheels on my Horse...
snuffyinatl
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™