What's in your shed?
I just moved and after the move I was looking in my garage at all the stuff I'd accumulated. I started to wonder what the record might be for gasoline engines in a personal garage or outbuilding (excluding cars). Mine are:
1. 883cc Harley.
2. 9hp B&S on a lawn bug
3. 7.5hp OHV Snow-King on an Ariens
4. 7hp Robins-Subaru OHC on a washer
5. 6.5 HP 2-stroke on a Lawn-Boy
6. 3.5 hp Tecumseh on a minibike
7. 3.5hp Tecumseh on edger
8. 50cc Homelite chainsaw
9. 25cc (?) Homelite weed eater
10 25cc(?) Homelite blower
50cc Tanaka 2-cycle on scooter
28cc Tanaka 2-cycle on scooter
0.049 cubic inch Cox 2-cycle on P-51 Replica
(soon to be added) 30HP v-twin Generac on standby generator.
All of these operate and are used fairly regularly, except for the little airplane. What do you suppose is the record?