Troy-Bilt Horse replacement carb

peterc38April 29, 2008

Hi,

I have what I think is an early 80's Troy-Bilt Horse tiller w/ 6HP Tecumseh engine. Tiller serial # is 702076. Engine # is HH60 105115H, ser# 3339D.

It has been running rough, I think it needs a carb rebuild or new carb. Does anyone know where to get replacement carburetor?

Thanks

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
tomplum

TECUMSEH CARB PART# 632213 is only $80 since I know ya priced... Google it. Try your local friendly Tecumseh dealer for a kit or a carb if you like. Just about any Jones on the street can get you one, shouldn't be to hard.

Bookmark   April 30, 2008 at 12:10AM
larryk2010(3)

I too need a; new carb. The current one was broken during a recent move. I have found the carb on the net but would like to verify that the number in the previous post is correct before I make a purchase decision. Tiller SN 667802, engine tecumseh HH60 10511EH, SER 50550. I found the following number on the carb body, 8083420.

TIA

Larry

Bookmark   May 22, 2010 at 8:35PM
baymee(LehighValleyPA)

Unless the old carb is damaged by water-caused corrosion (or physically broken), I have NEVER had one that couldn't be rebuilt.

The rebuilding part is the problem. You'll need some tools and the proper cleaner and some experience.

Bookmark   May 22, 2010 at 9:04PM
larryk2010(3)

Mine was physically broken and had water-caused corrosion. New ones are not to be found at online stores. I did find a used one at a shop. All ready to go as soon as I get any residual water out of the fuel tank and a new fuel hose.

Bookmark   June 21, 2010 at 10:38PM
bringit_junior_gmail_com

i have an 8 hp model and the carburetor is leaking out gas period towards the back from right under the little lip at the top. What does this mean.

Bookmark   May 5, 2011 at 10:16AM
mla2ofus

I'm guessing your float needle is leaking or something is wrong w/ the loat and causing the carb to overflow.
Mike

Bookmark   May 5, 2011 at 8:12PM
gator_rider2(z8 Ga.)

http://www.ioffer.com/i/tecumseh-carburetor-carb-632230-fits-h30-h50-hh60-208821330 This link to newer number for carb.

Here is a link that might be useful: carb. parts

Bookmark   May 8, 2011 at 4:16PM
More Discussions
IS it ME ? OR is this site/Forum Gone in hibernation?
This used to be such an informative and active site!!...
bertman_gw
Craftsman Snowblower Recall
Did anyone else receive a recall notice in the mail...
pjrsjr
Snowblowers and engine choices - Ariens vs Toro vs Simplicity and
I live on the shoreline in CT, where we get anywhere...
bfguilford
Toro 826 Drive Belt Jumps Off Crankshaft Pulley
Hello, I have a nine year old Toro Powermax 826. Late...
ronpr2112
Predator 212cc Engine, Harbor Freight FYI
Hi Folks, Been thinking of getting one of these for...
exmar
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™