cub cadet sz60

violatorMarch 13, 2013

Does anybody know what sort of quality the cub cadet sz60 is.I am just about to purchase a new mower and they seem like they have excellent features and a good price, but i am wondering if there is a catch with the quality????
I have 5 acres which is a little hilly and a little bit rough but generally pretty good and it is kept mowed short most of the time.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
tomplum

The tank riders are fairly decent machines. They are not in the same ballpark as a Walker or something else you'd see very many of on the back of a landscaper's trailer. As a homeowner, you should do fine mechanically. Do you feel that your "hilly" terrain is a consideration?

Bookmark   March 14, 2013 at 8:58PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
rcbe(6)

agree with tom's take. would also add that such a machine will need inside storage, will burn a lot of fuel and require a substantial amount of ongoing maintenance. don't plan to just hop on it it , cut and hop off.
cutting round obstacles is relatively easy (slow on sharp turns), but long runs across open areas on less than smooth ground will demand your fulltime steering attention on the control sticks - both hands. If you are not aware of these things already, suggest you rent a similar machine first to find out if you really like how it handles.

This post was edited by rcbe on Fri, Mar 15, 13 at 8:16

Bookmark   March 15, 2013 at 6:04AM
More Discussions
STX46 is dead
I have tried MANY things over the past year to get...
MPinNC
Briggs & Stratton OHV Intek Hard Starting
I am another of the seemingly many people fighting...
dreamoftheflood
New Briggs & Stratton lawn mower engine never needs an oil change
Wonder what Taryl at the Grass Roots Garage would have...
txtom50
Do "Drift Cutters" work?
Chatting with a buddy in Connecticut, he had about...
exmar
what yall think about this for a deal a Kubota on CL
here is the link.... what yall think http://louisville.craigslist.org/grd/4760971779.html thanks...
jeanwedding
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™