Troybilt Belt & Motor Pulley

richard42_gardenerMay 11, 2009

I have a Troybilt Horse 1, S/N 392634, which is missing the proper belt and pulley for the motor. I'm told that this is a four speed tiller, which uses one belt. The motor, on this tiller, has a 1" shaft, so the original pulley, with its 3/4" bore will not fit.

I need the two pulley diameters so that I can get a new pulley machined. What is the proper belt length, also? I guess the belt is a 20" to 22" in length, but can't be certain of the exact length. If the 21" length is correct, the pulley diameters calculate to 2 5/16" and 3.0".

Thank you for your help

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
gator_rider2(z8 Ga.)

The belt length on 4 speed is 22 inches. Belt length on 2 speed 22 1/2. Each pulley on 4 speed has 2 belt grooves on each grooves are different size you move belt by hand to change speeds. You need reverse parts. call this number talk Bill he help big time on this problem the parts list be longer than 2 pulleys and belt.1-800-609-5110

Bookmark   May 11, 2009 at 6:01PM
milehigh_gardener

I have a 1979 horse I thought I needed just one belt for 2 different speeds after reading post here I wonder if I need 2 belts or not. What years use 1 belt and 2 belts

Thanks

Bookmark   June 16, 2009 at 12:16AM
baymee(LehighValleyPA)

Mine is from May of 1983, serial number of 673XXX, and uses one belt. PTO model.

Bookmark   June 16, 2009 at 6:06AM
rick770

Iam in need of a engine pulley for a Horse I sn#192326 2 BELT PULLEY aNY WHERE i CAN GET ONE??

Bookmark   May 3, 2011 at 11:01PM
More Discussions
Snowblowers and engine choices - Ariens vs Toro vs Simplicity and
I live on the shoreline in CT, where we get anywhere...
bfguilford
Craftsman Snow Blower - Drive problem
During our big storm last week i noticed I started...
rspin
Dewalt 3800 pressure washer, open hole between pump and engine.
Hi, I just bought a dewalt 3800 pressure washer gx...
ron111
Best gas leaf blower?
Can anyone recommend a good gas powered leaf blower?...
robar
Toro 826 Drive Belt Jumps Off Crankshaft Pulley
Hello, I have a nine year old Toro Powermax 826. Late...
ronpr2112
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™