Weed Eater Cordless Combo Clipper
I bought one of these yesterday. I have it charging up now.
I'd like to get opinions about it.
I want to use it mostly to trim grass around some young trees.
Some of the grass can get thick and I will use the hedge
trimmer attachment for that. I mite trim the hedges a bit
around the yard that hit me in the face when I mow.
No heavy use, just light occasional trimming.
So what do y'all think about this tool.
Weed Eater C-Max Cordless Combo Clipper (WCC60) is 2 Tools in 1! A powerful 6 inch Stainless steel Shrub blade is quickly interchanged and turned into a 4" Stainless Steel 4" Grass Shear. This is the ideal lawn & garden tool for those looking for a precise and manicured look. The Weed Eater Combo Clipper gives you the control and peace of mind around your flower beds and small shrubs that string trimmers can't. Typical cutting applications include: around mailboxes, posts, flower beds, small shrubs & hedges, topiary, box gardens, edges of yards and memorials. 2 Tools in 1! .
* WeedEater Cordless Combo Clipper - 6 Volt Shrub Clipper/Grass Shear provides 2 must have tools in 1 box!
*6 volt High Capacity Nickel-Cadium Battery
* 4 Inch Stainless Steel Grass Shear Blade & 6 inch Stainless Steel Shrub Clipper Blade
* 45 minutes cutting per charge
* Unit charges directly in included wall rack
* Large Easy-Pull Trigger
* Exclusive Quick Release blade change buttons
* No Tools Required to change blades
* Thumb Safety Switch
* Ideal for trimming of small shrubs, hedges and flowers
* A Professional, manicured yard is within Reach!
* 2 tools in 1!
* 2 Year Limited Warranty
Here is a link that might be useful: Weed Eater Cordless Combo Clipper