Husqvarna baggers and mulch kits how do you find one

ezriderApril 23, 2007

Like many of us, I would like to thank this forum for helping me decide on a mower. I am now the proud owner of a Husqvarna YTH20K46. The only issue is now I cannot find how to get the bagger, bumper or mulch kit for it. The official web site is garbage and it seems many are not carrying these items. I about to go crazy. The folks at LoweƂs said to order it online because it takes them 3-5 weeks to get those item ordered and to the store. I would like to start mowing soon with a mulch kit or a bagger. Any idea where I can get these items online for a good price, or anywhere for a good price? Do any of the Craftsman baggers, bumpers or mulch kits work (same factory)?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
canguy(British Columbia)

Is there a full service dealer nearby? They are readily available here.

Bookmark   April 23, 2007 at 9:18AM
ezrider

I was not able to find on off hand. At least on that is on registered on the official web site. Surly it has to be easier than this to get these items? I will try to look in the yellow pages and make some called today.

Bookmark   April 23, 2007 at 9:22AM
wankel(6)

maybe Sears?

Bookmark   April 23, 2007 at 2:06PM
esschreiber

I bought a Sears mulch kit 7133746 for my Husqvarna YTH2246 and it fits perfectly. it costs @ $50.00.

Bookmark   May 28, 2007 at 4:13PM
bpospo

Do a Google search. You'll find plenty to choose from.

Bookmark   June 26, 2007 at 12:32AM
themountainer

i just purchased a YTH20K46 at lowes i got 10 percent off the 1599.00 and 12 months same as cash. and 25.00 delivery . i have found a bumper at northerntool but it is on back order , i am going to call sears tomarrow they have a craftsman bumper on sale for 29.99 i hope it will fit my husq. my new mower has a kohler 20 hp motor i realize a twin cylinder is smoother but they also are more money and probably use more gas.

Bookmark   August 27, 2007 at 11:17PM
artichoke_1

I just got an LZ6125 (demo from a dealer). What about a mulcher for that big boy?

Also, is there a standard kit to put a tongue on the back, so I can pull something with it?

Bookmark   September 20, 2007 at 2:49AM
More Discussions
Does anyone else have this problem?
I have a Craftsman riding mower that the manual clutch...
cowgirlrose55
tow-behind spreaders
Hi Everyone, I am looking to start using a tow-behind...
fcarp63
Briggs fuel pump
Briggs 12HP, vertical, 281707 Type 0185-01. I think...
exmar
Seized Ariend Snowthrower???
My dad has an Ariens 24" 6hp 2 stage snowthrower,...
andrelaplume2
Craftsman 917.289244 - Starter will not turn the flywheel
I am working on a Craftsman 917.289244 with starting...
cjlawson9
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™