portable fence

lily603(6)June 11, 2012

i had no idea where to ask this question. i have been using the Bagster for garden debris. I luv it! however it has to be available for truck pickup (with a crane) and the only place is in my driveway. Just got rid of 2 and want another l for more junk. the problem is its unsightly. thought i could find small portable fence, maybe 2 piece, easy to move, not very high, about 6 ft wide inn all. have spent hours on line looking. the only site i found was for 'shows' and the companies don't sell 2 pieces. they're for large shows.any ideas would be welcome

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
PRO
Steven Laurin & Company

Most homeowners would buy fence sections and secure them to posts set into predug holes. It's actually very easy to do and the least costly way to go. Posts can be removed if you decide to not use Bagster any longer.

Alternately, if the design is multipaneled and consisting of at least one 90 degree corner, it can be free-standing - even hinged for easy storage.

Otherwise, home and garden centers carry prebuilt privacy screens which can be positioned where desired. There are so many design variations - just need to select one that suits your taste and budget. Following are just a few built from cedar:

You can start with the HD link below and click on the alternate selections along the side bar. Or, search for privacy screens. There're typically used to screen unsightly objects such as air conditioning condensers and garbage containers.

Here is a link that might be useful: Privacy screen

Bookmark   June 14, 2012 at 9:12PM
More Discussions
Toro 826 Drive Belt Jumps Off Crankshaft Pulley
Hello, I have a nine year old Toro Powermax 826. Late...
ronpr2112
Best gas leaf blower?
Can anyone recommend a good gas powered leaf blower?...
robar
honda snowblower problem
i have a honda 928 snowblower... good machine, but...
rudall
Older Troy Built Tiller Model ID
Trying to indentify model number of my unit. It is...
gardenerfrank
Poulan Pro rear tine tiller, burnt valve??
I have a 6.5 Intec Briggs on my tiller, which is 10...
slowpoke_gardener
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™