Wheelbarrow riser - Need replacement part

Julia NY(6)June 12, 2009

Anyone know where I can locate replacement for our wheelbarrow risers? Ours rotted and I need to find replacements. Checked online but the only thing I saw was buying an entire replacement parts kit which we don't need. Just looking for the risers.



Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I think you can take a treated 2x4 and cut new risers. I even made handles from treated 2x2s.If there is enough of the old riser left, just lay it on a treated 2x4, mark it and cut it. HTHS

    Bookmark   June 12, 2009 at 8:11PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Internet search show that Ace Hardware has some that sell for $4.49 each plus s/h. Suggest calling local stores. Ace calls the part - wheelbarrow wedge.

    Bookmark   June 13, 2009 at 7:36AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Julia NY(6)

Unfortunately the current riser is badly rotted so can't make a duplicate.
I'll check with Ace Hardware here and see if they have the part.

Thanks for posting.

    Bookmark   June 13, 2009 at 1:20PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Are you finding Insert Pic Attachments to work as printed on this Site
Are you finding Insert Pic Attachments to work as printed...
Mantis Tiller purge bulb
I cannot get gasoline to come into the purge bulb....
Waterproofing a basement
I get water in my basement just about every spring...
McCullough Pro Mac 700 has to be a professional grade saw vs a Home?
Servicing/Starting my Neighbor’s McCullough Pro Mac...
General craftsman tiller gearbox question.
Ages ago in the early 90's, I bought a Craftsman 5hp...
Sponsored Products
Orthopedic 8-inch 3-layer Full-size Latex Mattress
New Red/Midnight Blue 8' Round Hand Knotted Heriz Serapi Oriental Wool Rug H3657
BH Sun Inc
Hopson Leather Sectional with Bumper (2 piece) - Brighton Soul White White
Joybird Furniture
Kichler Soria 11 3/4" High Bronze Outdoor Wall Light
Lamps Plus
Lithonia Lighting Track Lighting Baffle 3-Light 44.5 in. Black Track Lighting
$39.97 | Home Depot
Porcelain Vessel Sink
MR Direct Sinks and Faucets
Creative Family Home - Hardcover
| Dot & Bo
18 Inch Deluxe Aluminum Frame Standard Height Directors Chair - C002-S-R
$49.98 | Hayneedle
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™