going to try the grass gator heavy duty

rcmoserJuly 5, 2013

My tennis buddy has black berries close to his court. Course we sometime hit the balls in the wild black berries.. Go sucked in by the TV add got me grass gator with the plastic blades attachment on my 4 stroke weed trimmer.

Will let you know how it works on the black berries and weeds.. We are tired of getting chewed up by the thorns! Course there are those that would say "don't hit the balls in the weeds. trying to hit 80 MPH passing shots it hard sometimes if you OLD and not as QUICK as you use to be?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
rcmoser

Well, I am happy to report the Gator heavy duty plastic blades weed trimmer attachments excellent job.. Even bumped some big saplings and didn't ruin the blades... Well worth the 12 bucks I paid for the kit with extra bolts and blades.... I have several split shafts straight and curved so switching is very easy loosen the clamp pop the button and add string shaft or edger....another useful attachment for my 12 year old Ryobi 4 stroke. All I've done to the Ryobi over the years are change the rotted fuel lines adjust the valves. and clean out the gas tank.

Bookmark   July 5, 2013 at 5:08PM
More Discussions
Older Troy Built Tiller Model ID
Trying to indentify model number of my unit. It is...
gardenerfrank
Troy Bilt Pony Tiller
I have a Troy Bilt Pony Tiller with a 5 HP Briggs and...
beeer_2008
Sears air compressor engine won't run when plugged in
Sears Paint Sprayer/Air Compressor Model No. 106.153542...
Cletus77
Best gas leaf blower?
Can anyone recommend a good gas powered leaf blower?...
robar
Snowblowers and engine choices - Ariens vs Toro vs Simplicity and
I live on the shoreline in CT, where we get anywhere...
bfguilford
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™