Red Electric 'Pressure Washer 1600' Mystery

armand_obanJuly 20, 2010

Hello everyone!

I recently used a red and black plastic upright rolling pressure washer with "Pressure Washer 1600" printed on the front in generic black block text, and I have NO idea where it came from or who made it. So it looks like a consumer level pressure washer, but it has some kind of miracle guts in it. This thing was fantastic. A friend of mine had it, and got it from someone else a while ago in trade, and that's about as far as I can trace it.

I have owned a Karcher and a Husky pressure washer that were both styled similar to this one, both claimed a high psi, and both died within two years of purchase (and I did winterize, and I did not use bleach). According to my friend this mystery washer has been his for five years. It weighs MUCH more than either of mine did, and it puts out some serious pressure. I didn't realize electric pressure washers could tear up slate tiles because I never had that problem.

The pressure wand has plastic housing with a fan-to-jet spray adjustment at the end, no writing or pictures. The power brick/plug is maybe exactly like the Husky I had with a lighted GFI circuit and rubberized buttons. There is no hose reel. A squared ON/OFF block toggle switch is at the bottom front (push one in, the other pops out), no lights or indicators on the body. Does this sound like a brand I could locate?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ggoyeneche

This might be what you are looking for.

Here is a link that might be useful: Power Washer US

Bookmark   July 22, 2010 at 1:36PM
More Discussions
Electrolytic Rust Removal
Has anyone tried this, using a battery charger, "washing...
exmar
Toro 826 Drive Belt Jumps Off Crankshaft Pulley
Hello, I have a nine year old Toro Powermax 826. Late...
ronpr2112
Electric shredder motor will switch on but won't spin the blades
Hello, I have an electric garden shredder that will...
Lindsay Durdle
Sears air compressor engine won't run when plugged in
Sears Paint Sprayer/Air Compressor Model No. 106.153542...
Cletus77
Tecumseh snow king fuel starvation?
My Tecumseh powered Toro snowblower hunts/surges and...
akachrisinmass
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™