Excellent diagrams from Zama Carbs

rcmoserAugust 25, 2008

Zama has an excellent technical guide on their carb. for anybody that wants to attempt to repair them. goto www.gamacarb.com/tips.html and download the the 2008 techincal guide, then copy what you want.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
masiman(z7 VA)

I think your link should be Zama Carb tips.

Good link!

Bookmark   August 25, 2008 at 5:17PM
rcmoser

thanks masiman, I don't know how to get the link in my post so I have to type it out. I find this might handy when working on my zambo's.

Bookmark   August 25, 2008 at 9:34PM
masiman(z7 VA)

The code to post a link is pretty simple but time consuming to type (sub in angle brackets for the vertical lines !!)

!a href="http://www.xyz.com/tips.html"; target="_blank"!XYZ Tip Page!/a!

If I wrote the above in code with the angle brackets it will show as a link like this: XYZ Tip Page

The above link should not work but it shows how the web interprets the code and displays the information as a link. The "target" statement says to open the link in a new tab or window.

Bookmark   August 26, 2008 at 8:17AM
rcmoser

Again thanks, I wondered why sometimes it would post it and others it wouldn't. I left out the codes...... Thanks. I can usually righ click and drag, but alot of site it won't work and this is one of them for me?...

Bookmark   August 26, 2008 at 7:11PM
masiman(z7 VA)

Yes, this is one of the sites where the forum software does not recognize links, you have to do the html code to tell it that there is a link. Or you can put your link in the box below the text entry box, but that only allows you to put in one link.

Bookmark   August 26, 2008 at 8:46PM
buddy10297(7/NY)

Hello, I know that this thread originated a while ago however I am in need of this guide. I tried accessing the website however the link appears broken (www.gamacarb.com/tips.html). Any alternative ways to download this ? Thanks.

Bookmark   April 4, 2009 at 7:02PM
rcmoser

Goggle Zama carbs and search should bring it up or others. I know Walbro has an excellent site also which I used yesterday, I rebuilt and old mantis tiller carb. and couldn't remember which way the diaphram went. It was very helpful.

Bookmark   April 4, 2009 at 10:22PM
rcmoser

use masiman highlighted "Zama Carb. tips" I just opened it and it worked for me.

Bookmark   April 4, 2009 at 10:26PM
More Discussions
Garage Door Opener Repair tips PT1 long
Hi all, it seems to me that in general GDO posters...
techdave
Old Troybilt Tiller Engine Replacement
I need to replace the eninge on my Troybilt tiller...
themaniam1
Who Makes This 'New' Craftsman 50cc Chain Saw?
Doing a little research on possible replacement saws......
pgtr
New Ryobi S430 engine dies on full throttle
Just bought a new Ryobi straight shaft 4 Cycle S430...
losrubios
What’s a good safe cure to stop or slow root entering sewer line?
What’s a good safe cure to stop or slow root entering...
loger_gw
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™