Weed Eater GHT225 - Won't Start
I have a Weed Eater GHT225 that refuses to start.
I have done the following:
- Replace plug
- Rebuilt Carb, with proper kit, and cleaned thoroughly
- Replaced throttle cable (broke it during tear down)
- Replaced all gaskets.
- Has good spark (or at least appears to)
- Compression test, holds at about 57psi, until I release it.
- Tried starting fluid in spark plug hole, and in carb.
- Has fresh gas with proper mix.
Refuses to even pop. I would think the starting fluid would at least pop.
The only thing I can think of is that the timing on the flywheel/magnets is off, or simply not strong enough.
Anyone else got other ideas....