how to post pictures
Just in case anyone is wondering....
1. Create a Photo-Bucket account: www.photobucket.com
2. Upload photos you want, into your photobucket account (try not to upload these big 10 megapixel pictures you have - rescale them to a manageable size like 800x600, or 640x480)
3. View your photos in photobucket; you'll notice 3 boxes beneath each photo... labelled: URL link, HTML tag, and IMG Code.
4. Pick the middle one (HTML Tag) box, and highlight (single click) the little text string inside the box, that has the text string: "href=http:\\....." etc. Make sure you copy the entire string, including the "a" and the "less-than" sign before it.
5. Press "CTRL-C" on your keyboard (copies the text into your computer's memory)
6. Start a new message on this forum, and put the cursor where you want your photo to be placed (in relation to the text you just wrote).
7. Press "CTRL-V" on your keyboard (pastes the link you copied before)
8. When you preview the message, you should see the photo