amberwaves.com

leaveswave(.)September 30, 2010

Their website doesn't come up, but I can't find info that shows them out of business, so it may just be technical difficulties.

I bought a tool from them that came with a lifetime warranty and yesterday it broke.

Anyone know anything about this company?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
masiman(z7 VA)

I'm not sure what kind of tool you bought from them but it seems that they manufacture:

Amberwaves.com - Amber Waves Software specializes in simulation for the natural and social sciences . ... Amber Waves Software can help you save money on IT by moving your

Amberwave.com - Makes strained silicon, high-speed, high-transconductance devices optimized to work in digital, analog, or mixed signal systems.

Amberwavesinc.com - Amber Waves Inc. offers top quality hopper bottom grain bins built locally in Richardton, ND.

Amberwaves.org - Welcome to Amberwaves, the network of concerned friends, families, farms, and communities devoted to preserving natural and organic rice, wheat, and other

Amberwavegardens.com - Welcome to Amber Wave Gardens. We are a family owned retail nursery specializing in Ornamental Grasses and Hostas. Our grasses are field grown,

Your post is too vague for me to be of any help. I doubt any of the above websites is what you are looking for. The only one that seems remotely garden tool oriented is Amber Waves Inc. and their hopper bottom grain bins.

Bookmark   September 30, 2010 at 11:50AM
More Discussions
Snow Thrower impeller
I have a Craftsman 9 hp dual stage snow thrower, that...
fjs001
Snowblowers and engine choices - Ariens vs Toro vs Simplicity and
I live on the shoreline in CT, where we get anywhere...
bfguilford
Craftsman Snow Blower - Drive problem
During our big storm last week i noticed I started...
rspin
Troy Bilt Horse Drive Shaft Bearings
I took my horse apart because the front transmission...
gildomilo
2 stroke Mantis tiller vs. 4 stroke Mantis
I'm looking at buying a small Mantis cultivator but...
lil_rhody
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™