rustyj14(W/PA)September 1, 2011

One of the local companies have an ad on TV, saying they will install "Dimensional shingles", for a fee.

What are "dimensional shingles"? Is the wording just something to impress the gullible public, or are they real? Or, just another name for regular shingles? RJ

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

We call them "architectural shingles" by me. There is a bit more to them than regular 3 tab's to give them more of a 3d (3 dimensional:) look. If you saw them side to side, you would see the differences for sure.

    Bookmark   September 1, 2011 at 6:47PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Stihl vs. Husqvarna Chainsaw purchase
I am lucky enough to have my wife ask me to pick out...
Kohler K181 valve clearance
The engine would run perfect for maybe 30-45 minutes,...
Snow Thrower impeller
I have a Craftsman 9 hp dual stage snow thrower, that...
Electric shredder motor will switch on but won't spin the blades
Hello, I have an electric garden shredder that will...
Lindsay Durdle
2 stroke Mantis tiller vs. 4 stroke Mantis
I'm looking at buying a small Mantis cultivator but...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™