It's time to tune the Log Splitters Or Handle Smaller Wood.
1. It's time to tune the Log Splitters Or Handle Smaller Wood. I'm doing both due to needed repairs/upgrades. I love 4-6" dia wood, 8" dia Back Stick, 12-18" dia wood quartered or in halves.
2. The North TX temp below 70s will allow me to crank the 1hp 9-12 top splitter.
3. Since I split on the half means friends can help me or I'll help them sharing time or wood.
4. This season is really getting off to a strange start because the friend that called today needs usual welding repairs vs any wood (nor do I have room for a stick, "Yet".
5. I need a Right Arm due to too many lifting chores. The deal is on, I'll Repair his over worked Zero Turn for his 10 acres of cutting. I'll ask him to move some heavy wood that will allow me to burn smaller wood until my arm is rested and well.
6. Trading can get to be a balancing challenge, true friends (from 60s) realize it does not always balance equally per visit. LOL.