while using the blower yesterday at full throttle, it stopped as if someone hit the stop switch.
now it will not start. no run even after starting fluid.
clean full, air filter, spark appears ok.
Give and consider some history:
1. Age and hours on blower?
2. Have all fuel lines and primer/purge been checked for cracks/deterioration?
3. Have the carb been checked for restrictions or diaphragm cracks?
4. Good blue spark and have you switched to a known working plug?
5. Have you checked compression with a gage or can not hold compression with a finger?
6. Do you have basic small combustion engine troubleshooting skills from few or a lot of engines?
7. No harm is intended with any question vs getting a feel for your efforts.
8. Please report success or call back if needed.
More Experience and tips are on the way. Good Luck! loger