Can you help me name this tool?

BrendanMcIntyreOctober 13, 2013

Any idea what this tool is? Leather tool? Concrete? Any help is appreciated.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo


    Bookmark   October 13, 2013 at 9:56PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

It's a wheel dresser for bench grinders. Held against the running wheel it knocks abrasive off it to eliminate grooves and to square up the corners. Also used to remove aluminum, copper and other soft metals from wheel face.

    Bookmark   October 13, 2013 at 10:26PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Wow, thanks very much!

    Bookmark   October 13, 2013 at 11:10PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Electrolytic Rust Removal
Has anyone tried this, using a battery charger, "washing...
Stihl vs. Husqvarna Chainsaw purchase
I am lucky enough to have my wife ask me to pick out...
Craftsman Snowblower Recall
Did anyone else receive a recall notice in the mail...
IS it ME ? OR is this site/Forum Gone in hibernation?
This used to be such an informative and active site!!...
Sears air compressor engine won't run when plugged in
Sears Paint Sprayer/Air Compressor Model No. 106.153542...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™