Does anyone know what this system is?

reads_n_writes(5)May 10, 2008

I was doing a little research into irrigation for our veggie garden and came across this page. The drip irrigation they describe sounds fabulous, but they fail to say what it's called or who the manufacturer is. If you know where to buy something like this that would be great, too. :)


Here is a link that might be useful: drip irrigation

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Belgianpup(Wa/Zone 7b)

They don't make it easy, do they? And the business is closed, so you can't even ask.

Maybe it could be this?

    Bookmark   May 11, 2008 at 1:34AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
shebear(z8 NCentralTex)

Sounds like regular inline drip tubing. You can get it in 1/2 or 1/4 inch. It's pretty nice stuff to play with. I've seen it at Lowe's and you can order it online.

Just goole "drip irrigation" and you'll find all the info you need.

    Bookmark   May 17, 2008 at 7:25AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
How may drip lines for 4' x 8' beds?
Hi there! I'm trying to decide my drip irrigation layout...
Robin Goodrich
Help with tricky (at least for me) water access
Hi, I have an issue that I'll be having to deal with...
Continuous Loop Dripline
While watching a YouTube video on drip line installation,...
Pulling water from creek for irrigation.
I have a home on a piece of property that has a stream....
Irrigating with portable barrels
I'm wanting to irrigate my garden with a series of...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™