What is the life expected of night light photocells (cycles)?
1. What is the life expected of night light photocells (cycles)?
2. What are some troubleshooting tips in working with photocells?
3. My wired in photocells seemed erratic after over 10 yrs of use.
4. My recent screwed-in photocells are acting erratic due to overhangs and eyes directions IMO.
5. They either stay on too long during the day or cycle on and off during the nights. My initial solutions(years ago) was wired photocells in open locations vs under over-hangs and in dark areas as the lights.
6. I would hate to wire in new photocells at this point if the screw in photocells matters can be resolved. I did remove the old wired thinking to photocell would conflict.
7. Are there simple and accurate methods to test the wired-in and screwed-in photocells vs a finger or tape over the eye?
Thanks For Sharing Your Experiences vs add info I'm seeing online!