Testing PSI and hose reducer??

brian6464(4a)May 31, 2014

Two Questions:

1. Anyone know where to get one of those testers for water pressure? I wen to Lowes, Menards, Fleet Farm and one other place today and could not find one.

2. I'm in the process of planning my drip system. I have a 25' run that goes under my deck and porch and comes out by 1 raised bed and my 5 gallon bucket area. Can I use a regular garden hose for the 25 feet and then use some type of connector / reducer to phase in the 1/2" poly tubing? Seems silly to waste 25' of poly tubing. Something like the attached link??

Here is a link that might be useful: Garden Hose to 1/2 Poly Converter

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Professionally I would always use poly tubing.
How many zones are you building?
How much drip are you putting on the zone?
Top of the page

Also if you order there over 100$ I think its free shipping.

    Bookmark   June 1, 2014 at 6:36AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Drip Line Brand Recommendation
It's time to replace my decade-old drip lines. What...
How may drip lines for 4' x 8' beds?
Hi there! I'm trying to decide my drip irrigation layout...
Robin Goodrich
Fertigation help
ok well not new to gardening or growing things as i...
drip irrigation design
I ran 2 pipes around my property for drip irrigation....
rainbird esp-rzx controller problem
After two summers of working normally, this year the...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™