Dust-To-Dawn Control, to your Ext Tool Shed�s lighting

loger_gwDecember 5, 2012

1. Adding a "versatile" wired in Photocell Dust-To-Dawn Control, to your Ext Tool Shed's lighting.

2. This is a good option if the screwed in doesn't work under the overhang, etc (due to darkness).

1. A nightly time saving option with the switch still in the circuit as an option.

4. The "versatile" wired in Photocell gives you so many options/positions for the control to work.

5. Wired in is another story if you are past ladders and electrical work. At the link below far 10.00, 5 yr warranty.

6. Copy and enlarge the wiring diagram and rem red from the power source and the wiring is simple. The twist caps were tapped completely.

http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/catalog/servlet/Search?storeId=10051&langId=-1&catalogId=10053&keyword=swivel%20light%20control&Ns=None&Ntpr=1&Ntpc=1&selectedCatgry=SEARCHALL

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
rcmoser

I have several motion/light sensor security lights up around my house and outbuilding which looks like that what that was?. I'm older and harder for me to see in the dark. The lights pop on automaticlly when motion is detected. I also have 12V dust to dawn lighting system around my house. With them all lite up looks like state prision!!!!!

Bookmark   December 6, 2012 at 6:58PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ewalk

I have both photo cell and motion sensor units at home and camp , the dust to dawn units provide security at my outbuilding at home while the motion sensor units provide the same for my RV and fish cleaning station at fish / hunt camp .

Bookmark   December 7, 2012 at 7:10PM
More Discussions
Mantis tiller will not idle
Picked up a used Mantis (SV-4/A engine) that will just...
ccarlsonnh
Adjusting Carb on Toro S200 Snow Blower
I have a small 2 stroke Toro S200 Snow Blower that...
rgress
No more roll pins
Finally got the roll pins out of the wheels on my Horse...
snuffyinatl
Snow Thrower impeller
I have a Craftsman 9 hp dual stage snow thrower, that...
fjs001
Poulan Pro rear tine tiller, burnt valve??
I have a 6.5 Intec Briggs on my tiller, which is 10...
slowpoke_gardener
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™