Identify this Valve

akocheraAugust 24, 2013

What brand/model might this be?

When turned on from the panel, it will not start. I replaced the solenoid with something generic, and then it wouldn't stop! So I put back the old solenoid and run it manually.

Thought right now is to leave the bottom half in the ground, and just replace the upper mechanism. Therefore need a match. Big box store doesn't have something similar.

On the left you see the solenoid, in the middle is the flow control (which doesn't entirely turn the water off when tightened), and to the right is a small bleed valve. Plastic body is a light blue. Looks like 8 screws holding it together.

Thanks for your help!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

looks like a old richdel valve, not sure of model

    Bookmark   August 24, 2013 at 9:42PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Looks like my old rainbird valve. Replaced one myself.

    Bookmark   September 5, 2013 at 11:27AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Discrepancy in Drip Line Water Flow
Over the weekend I installed some drip line in my garden....
Making changes of existing irrigation system
Hi folks, am hoping you can help me with these questions. I...
Problem valve
Hi, I have got a problem with my newly installed irrigation...
Greenhouse irrigation advice
We are planning to build a 13'x'30' greenhouse in the...
Reusing old well for water needs
I'm building a house and need some advice on how to...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™