Passwords:

rustyj14(W/PA)December 16, 2010

I tried to open this site tonight. Got the sign-in/password page. I was on here today??!?

So, i typed in the password. Came back, said it was wrong. Sent it in again. Wrong! GRRR!! Checked in my book--was correct first time. Tried again--wrong!

I finally gave it up, and closed the password page. And, the web-site opened up just like nothing was wrong!?! And, with the correct name, and the little dots, indicating that my password was correct!

Do you think the people who operate this site allow their kids to do things on the computer, that make us all think we have lost it?

And, several days ago, i could not even access this site! No way, nothing! It said i should check my internet supplier, and re-apply for access. Finally, i pushed the quit button, and when that page went off---there was the page i had been trying to access--and working great!?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
joe_the_dutchman(ontario canada)

i cant get on tool shed eigther.what should i do to make my log in work

Bookmark   December 16, 2010 at 7:05PM
sundog7(7)

No problems at all logging in. I have Firefox remember some of my usernames and passwords, and they're also kept in an encrypted file on my hard drive, so I know they're correct. If a website ever screws up, I don't come back. I'm not re-registering over and over and over again anywhere.

Bookmark   December 16, 2010 at 7:25PM
caseyj

There is also a program that is free for 10 passwords and anymore you pay for. It's called Coral. Do a search for "passwords coral"

Bookmark   December 17, 2010 at 3:37PM
More Discussions
Snow Thrower impeller
I have a Craftsman 9 hp dual stage snow thrower, that...
fjs001
Electric shredder motor will switch on but won't spin the blades
Hello, I have an electric garden shredder that will...
Lindsay Durdle
Craftsman Snow Blower - Drive problem
During our big storm last week i noticed I started...
rspin
No more roll pins
Finally got the roll pins out of the wheels on my Horse...
snuffyinatl
Testing the new format X allowing multiple attachments.
I am back to two Lexan chain guides due to a chain...
loger_gw
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™