Log Splitter's Hydraulic Cylinder Seal Problem
Log Splitter's Hydraulic Cylinder Seal Problem:
1. Where do I get seals for Hydraulic Cylinders where the main ram comes out? I have tried Northern Tools, Tractor Supply, Stuart Hose and Wesley Seals, locally (with no luck).
- Is it possible that the packing/seal just needs more pressure from a packing nut (I h/n broken it down "yet")? Please send me a link to common hydraulic cylinder's assembly drawingd related to log splitters.
3. There are no markings on the cylinder or make/model info on the splitter.
4. Quick research show Roded and Lion Welded Cylinders to hold the end caps and these are welded.
5. I can up-load pics of the cylinder if this will help in the matter.
At least I'm good for the winter and I'll Need The Break! Thanks for any and all info. loger