unknown irrigation items- can you identify?

marthacr(z5 Me)October 29, 2013

These irrigation (?) parts were given to me, but I cannot identify the maker. Some parts are marked Made in Canada and some have an N on them. I searched online but they are eluding me. They don't appear to be Netafim.
Can anyone place them or have any use for them?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo


Don't know how to answer this one. These are hose flow splitters with screens for drip irrigation push on tube fittings. Don't have a clue about the maker. Aloha

    Bookmark   October 31, 2013 at 7:08PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Best well pump for drip hose irrigation
I am trying to find some information on selecting a...
Help with tricky (at least for me) water access
Hi, I have an issue that I'll be having to deal with...
Challenge to Irrigate a New Garden Area
I'm putting up a deer fence to enclose an 95'x35' area....
My sprinkler system station stopped working
Hello! I have a problem with my sprinkler system. One...
Sprinkler to Soaker Hose/Drip System
My project to convert an existing sprinkler zone to...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™