What's new at the Round Robin Exchange.....

jaynineMarch 4, 2010

Come on over to the Round Robin Exchange and join the fun:

NEW Color of the Month Swap for March is PINK & the 2nd Annual April Showers will bring May Flowers Swap~taking sign-ups now!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
pitimpinai(z6 Chicago)

I never really understood how a Round Robin works. Care to explain that, jaynine?

Bookmark   April 10, 2010 at 7:53AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jaynine

Sorry, I didn't see this post until just now.
Round Robins can be run in any manner of ways: most of the ones I've been involved in entail sending 'x' amount of packets to the host/hostess, including return postage & a return address label. When all participants' packages are received, the host/hostess then sorts them out (most try to accomodate the participants' wishes in what they'd like to get back) and mails them back to you. Almost every time you end up with more packets than you send in. Other RR hosts assign partners among the participants and they mail packages only to each other. Still others might include a box/package filled with seeds by the host & mailed to participant A, who will remove items they'd like to try, replenish with seeds from their stock & mail to participant B and so on, with the package ending up back with the host. Hosts usually post 'the rules' when they begin a thread or email all details to you when you sign up. If you ever have questions concerning particular Round Robins, any host would be happy to answer them.
Oh yes, some of them are only open to 'members' of their particular group.
Hope I've helped.

Bookmark   June 5, 2010 at 8:44PM
More Discussions
Can I really, really wintersow tomatoes?
I wintersowed in my old garden for several years and...
nonconformist_nymphette
First Time WS... Snapdragons, lunaria, cleome... Help?
So this is my first year WSing. I planted some perennial...
david883
Winter Sowing Dahlia Seeds?
Does anyone WS Dahlia seeds? How do they work out for...
Matthew Condon - Indiana.Matt - IN, Zone 5/6
Question about cold treatment?
It's late to put some seed out that needs a longer...
prairiemoon2 z6 MA
Containers for winter sowing.
I have some clear plastic shoe boxes but they have...
hibiscusfan zone5-Northwest Ohio
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™