HELP! Need Boggle game desperately

hoehum(z6 PA)March 5, 2006

Howdy all. If you have one of those free game discs that came with Cheerios, Wheaties, Total, etc. PLEASE read on.

I FINALLY have my computer up and running with most of its parts. I've been in pieces or working from loaners since October. (Not a good thing!)

I practically chained my son to the computer desk while I checked checked email, printer, etc. Good thing because the modem decided to cry wolf. He got all the essentials up and running. (Has now compensated for the first few hours of labor) He was on his way back to Pittsburgh when I tried to play Boggle. You'd have thought that he would have responded to my blood curdling scream - I'm sure he wasn't that far out of earshot!

Boggle is my favorite form of relaxation!!!! Unfortunately, I lent the free disc from Cheerios to someone and never got it back. Worse, they not only can't find it, (probably threw it out) they don't even remember me giving it to them.

Long story shortened slightly: I NEED Boggle. If you have a disc to spare I will trade for all the seeds in my trade box! I will send money for postage. I will do pretty much anything you want. I'm addicted and need a fix baaaadly!

Help me! I'm melting!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
putzer(z4 WI)

Was this it?

Here is a link that might be useful: Boggle

Bookmark   March 6, 2006 at 1:30AM
webkat5(Z6a MO)

That one is for Mac, but you can google 'Boggle Freeware' and find it pretty easily for whatever operating system you have....then you can't lend it to anyone....just tell them to "get their own". LOL!

Bookmark   March 6, 2006 at 7:03AM
hoehum(z6 PA)

I've tried the freeware downloads. They just aren't the same!

I was hoping I'd find someone with a disc they didn't use. My sister had one but threw it out during a cleaning spree last summer.

Bookmark   March 6, 2006 at 12:04PM
Justine_London(5b-6a On.,Can.)

I just looked at my "cheerios" collection...sorry, I don't have it.
Do you have Freecycle in your area ??? We have one here and people ask/give all sorts of things.
Good luck in your search.

Here is a link that might be useful: Freecycle

Bookmark   March 7, 2006 at 7:18AM
More Discussions
Extreme cold predicted and my seeds have sprouted
I have WS cabbage sprouting here in Zone 7, but Sunday...
coffeehaus
Help please - I need a photo of milk jugs in snow
Hi everyone, I work for a non-profit organization and...
diggerdee zone 6 CT
Official Winter Sowing Count Zone Wars 2014-2015 #2:
Game of Zone 2014-2015 Link:This is the continuation...
ladyrose65
Green gunk on my soil: can I salvage?
Here's the facts: Newbie WSer Bought the Miracle Grow...
emcd124
Brrrrr! Pretty cold out there, too cold?
I just started winter sowing and have my first containers...
prairiemoon2 z6 MA
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™