Target Dollar Deals

kywildcat2(z6 KY)April 26, 2006

I found some garden goodies in the dollar bins at Target. For my granddaughter's garden ... cute little gnomes, a tin flower rain gauge, colorful insect wind twirlers and 5-packs of copper plant markers (those sell for 14.95 for 10 in the catalogs!) They also had gardeners' hand soap, lotion, tin pails, gloves, planters, and seed starter kits for kids ... a very nice selection for a buck each! I haven't shopped at Target for so long, I didn't realize they even had this section.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
girlgroupgirl(8 ATL)

Oh, I need to get some of the plant markers. Ours didn't have any out last week. These would make very nice gifts! I bought the gnomes for my friends little one year old son. He collects garden gnomes and is getting a Gnome Home for his play house!
He's named after the main character in the Gnome movie made in the 70's!

I buy a lot of stuff at Target. Their sales rack prices are similar to prices at our local thrift stores.

GGG

Bookmark   May 1, 2006 at 10:50PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
kywildcat2(z6 KY)

What an adorable playhouse that will be! : )
There is a hollow tree beside my g-daughter's playhouse. She puts out a little table and chairs, set with tiny china, so that the gnomes can have an overnight snack of cookies and milk. Sometimes we find they've been rambunctious, and turned over a chair or a cup! ; )

Bookmark   May 1, 2006 at 11:27PM
More Discussions
Question about cold treatment?
It's late to put some seed out that needs a longer...
prairiemoon2 z6 MA
Milk Cartons (not plastic jugs)
Can I use milk cartons for winter sowing or is the...
luigiwu
seeds already started?
I've started several seeds in paper cups and put in...
sorie6
Extreme cold predicted and my seeds have sprouted
I have WS cabbage sprouting here in Zone 7, but Sunday...
coffeehaus
Newbie question. Would this work?
I have a really large clear plastic bag that I could...
christacharlene
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™