looking for healing32eire

brandymulvaineMay 21, 2009

I was in the middle of a trade with her and now my emails don't get through. Has this happened to anyone else? Just want to make sure she's OK and that she got her seeds (and that I get my seeds). Was thinking of calling her...

-B

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
greylady_gardener

did you check the rate and review exchanges page? It looks like you might not hear from her again. (I would be very happy to be proved wrong though! :-))

Bookmark   May 21, 2009 at 7:50PM
brandymulvaine

I had did a search for her after I posted on here and came across the RR-ouch!
Weird thing is she was sending me seeds and plants while I was just sending seeds. I sent mine out and I got a box of plants from her but no seeds and now my emails get bounced back...
Now I don't know what to think! Well, God bless her anyway! I'm going to add my experience to the RR and then go worry about something else.
-B

Bookmark   May 22, 2009 at 7:38AM
tiffy_z5_6_can(5/6)

Brandy,

I've started to do a search on folks who are first traders with me and who I'm not familiar with at GW. If it's someone who I've seen posting and responding quite a few times, then I'll trade no problem, but if it's someone who is e-mailing me for a trade 'out of the blue' then I become cautious, especially if the trade is for seeds which I have little of.

Got 'bit' for the first time this year, but I figure that once in 7 years is a pretty good record. :O)

Bookmark   May 23, 2009 at 11:47AM
brandymulvaine

I had actually sent her a "cold call" about some seed that she had on her list, does that mean I bit myself?(She ripped herself off, sending me a plant with a 5.00 S&H charge instead of the seeds I had wanted with the lower postage!!LOL!! Silly girl!)
Yep' I shoulda checked!
-B

Bookmark   May 31, 2009 at 9:44PM
More Discussions
When to sow annuals?
Do you think it is a valid rule of thumb to use the...
smdmt
Can I winter sow Salvia 'Clary Mix'? Or do I need a greenhouse?
Does anyone have any experience wintersowing this species?...
ladyrose65
Extreme cold predicted and my seeds have sprouted
I have WS cabbage sprouting here in Zone 7, but Sunday...
coffeehaus
Something to pull in more newbies :-)
Front yard in June: Vera, I finally found a pic of...
pitimpinai
Is it too late to sow these….
Just starting winter sowing this week. Would love...
prairiemoon2 z6 MA
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™