More Newbie packs for sasbe

bakemom_gw(z6 Central Ohio)January 21, 2012

Donations continue to fly in. I have tons of packs ready to go. SASBE with 4 stamps for the return trip.

I also have more veggie packs. IF YOU WANT BOTH YOU MUST INCLUDE A NOTE AND EXTRA POSTAGE!!!

Be mindful of the new postal rates.

Minimum - 20 packs of flowers and 10 packs of veggies. All are my choice. Unblock your email please. Let's go!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ivyp(8 oregon)

I am not a newbie but have just go my mom into gardening and wintersowing . Could I get some flowers and veggies on her behalf?
Thank you
Ivy

Bookmark   January 22, 2012 at 12:35AM
tl.graham(5)

I am interested in both the veggies and the flowers. How much extra postage would be needed?

Bookmark   January 22, 2012 at 7:42AM
ellenrr(7a)

Hey, Bakemom,
did you get my envelope?
Mailed Jan 14.

anxiously waiting,
ellen
:)

Bookmark   January 22, 2012 at 7:56AM
msmashy(NJ/6)

I sent you an email! Thanks!

Bookmark   January 22, 2012 at 8:41AM
saponaria

I posted in the other thread but didn't get an email from you. I'd still love to get some! My email is saponaria@gmail.com

Bookmark   January 22, 2012 at 11:47AM
molly_and_me(9)

I would like veggies and flowers.

Thank you so much.

Bookmark   January 24, 2012 at 12:21AM
jaggudada(5A)

please send me an email I would like to get Veggies and Flowers.

Bookmark   January 24, 2012 at 8:42AM
cogardener2675

I'm sending an email - I'd love veggies and flowers

Bookmark   January 24, 2012 at 9:57AM
jmar3

I would love to get some flower seeds. I'm sending you an email.

Bookmark   January 24, 2012 at 3:25PM
ssmdgardener(7)

I just sent you a SASBE with a request for both veggies and flowers. Thank you so much! I can't wait to grow my first vegetables from seed!

Bookmark   January 24, 2012 at 6:13PM
oliveoyl3

Both flower & veggie packs, please... for children's gardens I'm planting at our year round camp for school age daycare & summer campers. If you have more veggie, then just send 2 veggie packs.

Will send SASBE, note & extra stamps to your address as before since I did a flower pack in December.

Thanks, Corrine

Bookmark   January 25, 2012 at 6:07PM
beachgrub(4 northern michigan)

Will someone tell me how this works step by step? I'm new at ws and would looove flower and veggie seeds. What do i do??

Bookmark   January 25, 2012 at 7:39PM
ellenrr(7a)

Bakemom,
could you pls double-check and see if you may have misplaced my envelope?
[ellen rosner, in highland park NJ]

I don't think it was lost in the mail as I had a return address on it.

I'd really like to get the seeds.

thanks,
ellen

Bookmark   January 26, 2012 at 10:39AM
ellenrr(7a)

WOO-HOO!
got 'em. Thank you Bakemom.

what a beautiful array of seeds and seed packets.
And the little packets have sayings and pretty designs.

what a job Bakemom, thank you thank you. and all my workshop participants thank you.

ellen-happy dancing and I haven't even sowed anything yet. :)

Bookmark   January 26, 2012 at 1:24PM
KavaDulce(6)

Hiya! I would love both if there are any left! Thanks a bunch! :)

Bookmark   January 26, 2012 at 4:14PM
kmsimmons(7b)

Got my seeds today! Thanks so much! The vegetable seeds were an unexpected pleasant surprise. I am anxious to get outside and get them sown!

Bookmark   January 26, 2012 at 7:35PM
bakemom_gw(z6 Central Ohio)

no more veggie requests right now. Still plenty of flowers for 4 stamps for the return trip.

Bookmark   January 27, 2012 at 5:13PM
KavaDulce(6)

Hi Bakemom! I replied on another thread, but not sure you got it. I'd definitely appreciate some flower seeds. Thanks so much! :-)

Bookmark   January 28, 2012 at 2:46PM
myfamilysfarm

I hope you got my envelope before you ran out of veggies, If not could you send a list of appropriate seeds and I'll buy some. I sent some extra stamps if you need for someone else.

Marla

Bookmark   January 29, 2012 at 10:25AM
WideEyedElle(7)

Hi Bakemom!

If your awesome (!) offer is still live, I would love to take you up on flower seeds. Forgive the newbie-ness, but is there a particular kind of envelope I'll need to send? This'll be both my first SASBE and my first crack at wintersowing.

Thanks for the offer and the guidance (and, hopefully, the seeds!). :]

--Elle

Bookmark   January 29, 2012 at 4:42PM
msmashy(NJ/6)

My seeds arrived today!!! Thank you so much!!!
Can't wait 'til the weekend so that I can sow some!
I really appreciate your efforts to organize this and everyone's generosity to contribute!
Michelle

Bookmark   January 30, 2012 at 7:06PM
Qycone(6)

Got my wonderful package today! Thank you so much for the fabulous array of goodies. I'm like a kid on Christmas looking up each variety and seeing what I can winter sow! Thank you so much for your time and effort!

Bookmark   January 30, 2012 at 7:42PM
userjh160(z8LA)

Well I am not a new newbie, but we moved and I lost all I had. If you have any flower seeds left, I would love some. Please let me know if you have any left.

Thank you
Malinda

Bookmark   January 30, 2012 at 8:24PM
spacetogrow(4 MN)

I got your plump packet of flower and veggie seeds today. It has been a delight to sort through and think about where and how to use them.

Thank you!

Bookmark   January 31, 2012 at 12:10AM
ssmdgardener(7)

Thank you so much for organizing this, bakemom! And thanks to all the seed donors!

I'm now ready to grow my first watermelon this year!

Bookmark   February 2, 2012 at 8:17AM
cogardener2675

Karen-
Thanks - I got my seeds yesterday and you are so generous! This must be a full time job for you... and so organized.
Fate must have told you to send me Blackberry lily seeds because I really wanted them and couldn't find any. Thanks again

Bookmark   February 2, 2012 at 10:12AM

Lots of flower packs left...keep your posts coming!

Bookmark   February 2, 2012 at 3:44PM
susaninosceolamo(6A)

Would love any extra seeds you have. Thank you so much for doing this!

Bookmark   February 2, 2012 at 11:40PM
gwen49(6a)

bakemom,
I picked up some seeds today.As well as a bag of 15 bean dried bean soup mix I'm going to try to grow some of.I would like to send you the extras ,once I am finished planting.
I think I still have your email and add.I saved most of the envelopes I got when I first got started, and all emails . So when I got to where I could kinda "pay back "I would know who all the wonderful people who helped me get started here.
I have had such a wonderful time trading seeds,It has been wonderful.I am seldom on now , due to health and raising 3 grandsons for the time being I seldom have time to do my things!

Bookmark   February 3, 2012 at 5:46AM
ccross6032

I am a complete newbie and have stumbled across wintersowing and have been lurking - I'd love some seeds - veggies and flowers! Just let me know where to send my envelopes :)

As an aside, and it seems everyone is dealing with this - yesterday afternoon i stepped out of my office and it was downright HOT. chilly at night, so i'm presuming it's still okay to begin wintersowing......?

Bookmark   February 3, 2012 at 7:03AM
userjh160(z8LA)

Karen,
I got my package today, THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!! You were so generous with your seeds, I wanted to let you know how much I truly appreciate you. I cant wait to get these seeds growing. Thank you again,
Malinda

Bookmark   February 7, 2012 at 3:01PM
Snafam(5b Iowa)

I too am a complete newbie. Is there still time to get in on this wonderful offer?

Bookmark   February 7, 2012 at 6:25PM

I have a ton more packs including some veggies. Please post and unblock your mail. 4 stamps for flowers and three extra for flowers and veggies. If you want both, include a note. If you don't have a bubble mailer, I can provide a ratty one. They work, but they are ugly. Make sure to include a mailing label.

Bookmark   February 10, 2012 at 11:21AM
susaninosceolamo(6A)

Posted once but I am not sure if I am getting all my messages! I get some but not all. Off to try a direct message. Thank you so much for doing this!

Bookmark   February 10, 2012 at 11:46AM
Homeblessings

Oh, I'm so glad to see that you have more. I'm a newbie to growing plants from seed, but have been doing tons of research on winter sowing. I've been saving containers and am ready to start. I would love to have some seeds sent both flower and veggies. I don't have a bubble envelope but don't mind ratty. Thanks for this service. I am so excited.

Bookmark   February 10, 2012 at 10:01PM
KavaDulce(6)

Received my packets yesterday. It SERIOUSLY felt like Christmas. Thank you soooo much! I look forward to contributing next year! :)

Bookmark   February 11, 2012 at 9:07PM
Snafam(5b Iowa)

The mailman just dropped off my packet, and I could hardly contain myself while opening it! I am thrilled! There are some seeds in there I was going to order but hadn't 'jumped' on them! Thank you so much to bakemon and all of those who donated seeds. There was some serious time put into the gathering and labeling of those seeds!

Off to start sowing!

Thank you all!

Bookmark   February 13, 2012 at 4:21PM
growsy(8b GA)

Thank you for the seed package! It arrived today & had so many things I wanted but couldn't afford right now. I can't wait to plant. What a lovely gift! Fallon

Bookmark   February 14, 2012 at 5:28PM
AmyCrawford(6b/7a PA)

Oh my gosh! Do you have any more packs to give away? I saw you responded to my introduction post, this is such a wonderful project - especially awesome for those of us who are new to gardening and super excited!
My email is unblocked!

Bookmark   February 17, 2012 at 8:35AM
katkni(4)

If there are still packs to give away, I'd be interested. I also have seeds to donate if you are accepting incoming seeds.

Thanks!

Bookmark   February 17, 2012 at 6:52PM
okak(7b)

This is my first vegetable garden and New flower beds. If you have any seeds left I would appreciate them. Next year I will share too.

Thank you

Bookmark   February 21, 2012 at 2:15AM
efd123(6-7)

Hi Bakemom I would love to get in on this action :) if you are still able to that is, i totally forget how the eail un-blocking works so I may have to come back and post it....Thank you so much for all of your time and effort!

Bookmark   February 21, 2012 at 5:49PM
beatrice_outdoors(6a MA)

Hi bakemom-I received my newbie pack today. HOLY COW! I had no idea so many seeds would be included! THANK YOU to you and all the seed donors!! I am amazed and blessed by all your generosity!

I have been taking a class to learn the botanical names of some of New Englands most popular flowers, and so many of the seeds included either have been or will be included in the class. I am learning quickly!!!

Bookmark   February 22, 2012 at 4:06PM
Homeblessings

Thank-you Bakemom and all seed donors! My package arrived today stuffed full of wonderful seeds both veggies and flowers. I have a lot of work ahead of me and am so excited to get growing!

Bookmark   February 22, 2012 at 5:27PM
organic_greenjeans(Z 5/6 Eastern Washington)

Bakemom, this is a wonderful program you're doing! I too am a long time gardener, but am also a lifelong learner so am looking forward to this WSing adventure!

I've got all I think I can manage for this year, but I'm currently cleaning the last of my seed from 2011 so can I still donate, or is it too late now?

Sunflower, mixed color & size, 4'-10'
Marigold, Fr.Signet type Lemon Gem
Lettuce, variety of types

Right now it looks like these are what I'll have plenty of to share but there may be some other odds & ends if you can still use them.

Thanks for sharing your gardening experience here. I'm just in awe at the blessing these forums are for so many gardeners, especially those that are new to it, but also for us golden oldies!

Bookmark   February 22, 2012 at 6:20PM
susieq68(5b)

Hi bakemon-requesting seeds for flowers and veggies if you still have.Thank you in advance to you and your "suppliers" for this opportunity.

Bookmark   February 23, 2012 at 8:35PM
susieq68(5b)

Bakemom-I received your generous package today. All I can say is WOW and thanks!!

Bookmark   March 1, 2012 at 8:10PM
katkni(4)

Thank you bakemom, thank you! I got all kinds of flowers etc that I don't have yet. Much appreciated.

Bookmark   March 5, 2012 at 8:29PM
girlwithagreenthumb(9)

If there is anything left I'd be happy to SASBE, just email me!

Bookmark   June 15, 2012 at 9:08PM
winnie13(ma)

hi Bakemom,
Do you have anymore seeds for SASBE, i have extra seeds that i have no use for and can send them over for you to give out to others for donations.
i have flower seeds but no veggie seeds.
i am interested in flower seeds.Thanks!
Winnie

Bookmark   August 2, 2012 at 12:23PM

The Newbie project hasn't started yet for 2012. Keep your eyes peeled for a post. Remember to unblock your email.

Bookmark   August 2, 2012 at 1:53PM
Hope4Spring

If I could participate, it sure would help! Both veggies and flowers would be wondereful. thanks your for your generosity! Please let me know you're address. I can be reached at jasmin.decourcey@gmail.com

Bookmark   January 19, 2013 at 4:01PM
zoo-katie(FL10)

Hi, not a newbie, but looking for veggie seeds for my zoo, we are experimenting with growing veggies and herbs for our animals, in particular any greens.
Thanks
Katie

Bookmark   February 5, 2013 at 10:40AM
LullabyF360

Any seeds left per chance?

Bookmark   February 27, 2013 at 7:30PM
aal0513(4)

I would also like know if there are any left :)

Thanks,
Alicia

Bookmark   April 21, 2013 at 11:25PM
yeli0507(9)

i would like to know if there are any left i only like the vegetables

Bookmark   November 11, 2013 at 1:34PM
yeli0507(9)

i would like to know if there are any left i only like the vegetables

Bookmark   November 11, 2013 at 1:38PM
meleen(5)

I am a newbie and am interested in vegetable and flower seeds if still available. Thank you. :)

Bookmark   January 4, 2014 at 5:22PM
summerhouse53(5)

are there any packs left? summer

Bookmark   January 7, 2014 at 11:18PM
meleen(5)

Thank you bakemom! I received my package full of seeds today. I can't wait to try winter sowing. :)

Bookmark   January 16, 2014 at 5:46AM
yli_123

are there any packs available?

Bookmark   January 16, 2014 at 3:33PM
otefft(5)

Hi Bakemom,

I am a newbie who is super excited to start a container garden. If you have any seeds available for SASBE I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you for your time!

Best,
Otefft

Bookmark   January 21, 2014 at 6:38PM
LaShawn(4)

Could you tell me how this works? This is my first time on Gardenweb and I need help from the experts to get my garden/landscaping going on our new acreage.
Thanks!

Bookmark   February 26, 2014 at 12:56PM
twintoes(5b Nebraska)

Bless you Bakemom! If you have some still available, I would be so grateful! Thanks so much :)

Bookmark   March 3, 2014 at 1:07AM
Starrling(7 Central Arkansas)

This is amazing! If you have any more that you could spare, I would love the flower and vegetable pack. I'll shoot you an email!

Bookmark   March 12, 2014 at 9:45PM
fremont.seed.library

Hi Bakemom,

Are there any seed packs left?

Thanks

Bookmark   May 18, 2014 at 3:05AM
bella20128

Hi do you have any packets for winter left?

Bookmark   July 21, 2014 at 5:53PM
batottie(6b/7a -- OK)

Hello Bakemom, I am starting my first garden this fall (as in, right now!) and am looking forward to eating all kinds of yummy vegetables for the holidays! I am especially excited about unusual varieties. I would appreciate anything you could contribute. I suppose you'll send me an email, but let me know how the process works.

Thanks for your generosity!

Bookmark   August 13, 2014 at 12:51PM
hollow7(7)

I would like some flower seeds if you still have some. I am new here & I really enjoy and love flowers. I've had some trouble navigating this site and I hope my email is not blocked.

Thanks,
hollow7

Bookmark   November 26, 2014 at 8:01PM
bflystitcher3(7b)

Newbie here. Is it too late to join this swap? Such a wonderful way to start up some garden love and help family's in need of time outside. Let me know if I can participate please and thank you very much. Amy

Bookmark   December 11, 2014 at 3:46PM
gardenluv(8)

Hi bakemom! I haven't been on here in years and had to give away all of my seeds. I now live in Louisiana (Baton Rouge area) and have to start all over with not a lot of money to do so. If you still have some packs left, I would appreciate anything...flowers, veggies, herbs if that is okay. I'm all about paying it forward and all my seeds I gave away I gave to a family who couldn't afford fresh veggies and taught them how to wintersow them. Thanks!

Bookmark   December 19, 2014 at 3:34PM
More Discussions
Annuals
Can you wintersow, Tithonia and Salvia now? I have...
bellarosa
Where did everyone go?
I know lots of folks are on the FB WS group but where...
indianaplantlover
Wintersowing ONLY for Container Gardening?
Hi guys, I live in the city so I mostly container garden....
luigiwu
to late
Is it to late in zone 6 to winter sow?? I went crazy...
sorie6
Winter Sown Peppers (Tomatos)
I tried winter sowing last year for the first time...
midmented
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™