how to post pictures on garden web

emily2002May 7, 2013

can someone please tell me how to post pictures of my roses....can you do it step by step as I'm not real proficient on the computer? thanks so much.........

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
hoovb zone 9 sunset 23

One way: there's a box at the top of a post that says "Image file to upload (optional). Click on the grey "Browse..." button. It will open up the file system on your...are we talking computer, smartphone, tablet? Say it's your computer. You click around your file system to locate the picture file you want, then double click on the picture when you find it. It will fill the empty box. Then you can post that photo.

Another way: get a free photobucket account, upload your photos to your account, then copy the "HTML" code associate with each photo and paste it into your message post.

Another way: get a free flickr or photobucket or picasa or some other photo site account, and post a link to your photo on that site.

There's a youtube video on posting a photo to a forum, via photobucket, you could have a look at that. Most forums use the IMG code for photos, but gardenweb uses the HTML code, so that bit is different...but it could give you an idea of how easy it is.

Hoping that helps!

Here is a link that might be useful: youtube video on posting pictures to a forum.

Bookmark   May 7, 2013 at 9:34PM
More Discussions
Do growing conditions affect fragrance *types* in your experience
... I mean like making a clove-smelling rose smell...
laura242424
Anyone grow Delbard roses (like Dames de Chenonceau)?
I've been told that the Delbards are a lot like Austins....
gardenerzone4
Help me choose a climbing rose please?
Here is my order..lol - I need a rose that is light...
gardenbug
Photos won't post
I was able to post a photo from my computer last week....
Patty W. zone 5a Illinois
I just gotta have it!
I don't know why I used to be satisfied with just a...
sara_ann-z6bok
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™