Looking for a parts diagram for a FastAttach Twin Bagger

drphiJuly 18, 2010

I have nursed along a old twin bagger system (model 190-063) for years. Modifying it when necessary to fit replacement MTD mowers through the years and buying parts for it (welding & modifying other times). I live in Hawaii so getting parts is a pain.

Finally the Hinge bracket assymb rusted out and I couldn't bear to pay so much including shipping. I noticed a new twin bagger system for sale with a reasonable shipping cost - 190-180 Fast Attach. The 2 pictures provided showed what looked like the MTD twin bagger - so I ordered it.

Lately I have attempted to find a Parts Digram for the "Fast Attach" model and it appears to be a Arnold product?? Who are these guys and are they related to MTD?

I can't find a parts diagram and it appears from what I see in the 2 pictures - this is not what I ordered. The "Fast Attach" from Arnold has different mounting brackets and a side chute entering the bagger - while the MTD has the chute entering the front of the bagger.

I was hoping that I could use some parts from my current bagger system - but it appears that what I will be getting is not that was depicted in the photos.

So:

1 - Anyone know who Arnold is? Is it related to MTD?

2 - Anyone know where I can find a parts diagram?

Thanks for any information,

DRP

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
rcbe(6)

Arnold is a "trade name" used by MTD for many of it's accessories, parts, supplies, etc.... as I understand it.

dunno about a parts diagram for the OEM-190-180A (that's mtd's current model # for the bagger you're talking about), but here's a link to the owners manual for that attachment.

Here is a link that might be useful: Arnold/MTD Fast Attach Bagger

Bookmark   July 18, 2010 at 4:27PM
More Discussions
Need help with grass height dial on J.D. X300 mower
I have 2014 JD X300 mower (14 hrs. on it) I've had...
gainesville3469
John Deere 425 pto not working
I bought this tractor used,the pto worked when I bought...
thetigr36
Tuff Torq K46 Tranny
I've been reading many of the posts on this site and...
tuco
PTO problem.
I have a John Deere 190C with 54 in. cut i am having...
jeeper55
Tractor starter-wrong rotation.
As I have been known locally as a lawn tractor fixer,...
rustyj14
Sponsored Products
Serena & Lily Fillmore Bed With Nailheads
Serena & Lily
Signature Midnight Blue Blackout Velvet Pole Pocket Single Panel Curtain, 50 X 1
$90.95 | Bellacor
Galaxy Extension Table by Domitalia
$2,412.00 | Lumens
Outdoor Wood Furniture Finish
Cost Plus World Market
Ardmore 38 1/2" High Rust Outdoor Wall Light
Lamps Plus
Brushed Nickel Chandelier 5-Light
PLFixtures
Hauck Teak Towel Shelf With Stainless Steel Hangers
Signature Hardware
Cedar Lake Giclee Set of Four Shades 3x6x5 (Clip-On)
$49.99 | Lamps Plus
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™