Looking for a parts diagram for a FastAttach Twin Bagger

drphiJuly 18, 2010

I have nursed along a old twin bagger system (model 190-063) for years. Modifying it when necessary to fit replacement MTD mowers through the years and buying parts for it (welding & modifying other times). I live in Hawaii so getting parts is a pain.

Finally the Hinge bracket assymb rusted out and I couldn't bear to pay so much including shipping. I noticed a new twin bagger system for sale with a reasonable shipping cost - 190-180 Fast Attach. The 2 pictures provided showed what looked like the MTD twin bagger - so I ordered it.

Lately I have attempted to find a Parts Digram for the "Fast Attach" model and it appears to be a Arnold product?? Who are these guys and are they related to MTD?

I can't find a parts diagram and it appears from what I see in the 2 pictures - this is not what I ordered. The "Fast Attach" from Arnold has different mounting brackets and a side chute entering the bagger - while the MTD has the chute entering the front of the bagger.

I was hoping that I could use some parts from my current bagger system - but it appears that what I will be getting is not that was depicted in the photos.

So:

1 - Anyone know who Arnold is? Is it related to MTD?

2 - Anyone know where I can find a parts diagram?

Thanks for any information,

DRP

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
rcbe(6)

Arnold is a "trade name" used by MTD for many of it's accessories, parts, supplies, etc.... as I understand it.

dunno about a parts diagram for the OEM-190-180A (that's mtd's current model # for the bagger you're talking about), but here's a link to the owners manual for that attachment.

Here is a link that might be useful: Arnold/MTD Fast Attach Bagger

Bookmark   July 18, 2010 at 4:27PM
More Discussions
Just throwing this out there...
Been thinking of starting a Facebook page on small...
snuffyinatl
which is better Simplicity Broadmore 44" or Husqvarna GT48xlsi
I am about ready to order a new mower for my yard....
lcb65
Ford 1210 hydrostatic clattering when engaged
Is it possible someone is up on this subject here?...
jaceymae
Tuff Torq K46 Tranny
I've been reading many of the posts on this site and...
tuco
What happened???
I logged in yesterday after a prolonged absence and...
romore_gw
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™