what brand of camera is everyone using to take their photos?

littleonefbAugust 23, 2006

Everyone is posting such beautiful pictures with such accurate colors, I'd like to know what all of you are using and some suggestions for one to buy.

Right now I'm using my daughter's camera and she is moving next week. She has a samsung digimax 360 and many of the photos I take do not have accurate colors or even come close to the real color of the flower.

It's so disapointing to have a good pic of the plants and flowers but the color is way off. Purples are blue, lavenders are blue.

Any suggestions on a camera that isn't too expensive? Like to keep it under $200.

Thanks

Fran

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
vera_eastern_wa(5a-5b)

I'm just using a camara phone and the colors are usually true unless I get a shadow. Hopefully by next year I'll finally have my digital camara just so I can get a section of garden rather than one maybe two plants at a time :D

Vera

Bookmark   August 23, 2006 at 7:50PM
mmqchdygg(Z5NH)

Bump to let you know that the Kodak Easy Share C310 just went on sale at Target yesterday (Monday is electronics markdown day if anyone cares). Price is now $88. My guess is Kodak is coming out with another model since this is the 2nd markdown for this model.
Worked for me!

Bookmark   August 29, 2006 at 3:28PM
pitimpinai(z6 Chicago)

Mine is a Panasonic Lumix. It's over 3 years old now and does not always give me true colors. I also have a hard time taking clear closeup photos.

Bookmark   August 29, 2006 at 9:50PM
More Discussions
Can I really, really wintersow tomatoes?
I wintersowed in my old garden for several years and...
nonconformist_nymphette
Newbie question. Would this work?
I have a really large clear plastic bag that I could...
christacharlene
When to sow annuals?
Do you think it is a valid rule of thumb to use the...
smdmt
Milk Cartons (not plastic jugs)
Can I use milk cartons for winter sowing or is the...
luigiwu
Help please - I need a photo of milk jugs in snow
Hi everyone, I work for a non-profit organization and...
diggerdee zone 6 CT
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™